- Our extended abstract on “Predicting components for issue reports using deep learning with information retrieval” has been accepted to ICSE2018 poster track in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- I have now reached my 60-citation milestone in February 2018 according to Google scholar. The paper on “Characterization and prediction of issue-related risks in software projects” in MSR2015 has the highest citations (19 citations). More quality publications are on the way!
- Our paper on “A deep learning model for estimating story points” has been accepted at IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering.
- I have joined the learning analytics team at UOW as a research assistant where my machine learning know-how can be adopted in the education development.
- Our TSE paper on Predicting Delivery Risks in Iterative Software Development has been invited for a Journal-First paper presentation at ESEC/FSE 2017 in Germany, an internationally renowned software engineering conference.
- My paper is recently accepted at IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (with Hoa Dam, Truyen Tran, Aditya Ghose, and John Grundy)
- Paper on delay prediction in software projects has been accepted at Empirical Software Engineering journal (EMSE)
- Paper on predicting delays in software projects using networked classification has been accepted to ASE 2015, acceptance rate: 20.8% with Hoa Khanh Dam (my principal supervisor), Truyen Tran and Aditya Ghose.
- Paper on characterization and prediction of issue-related risks in software projects has won ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award at MSR 2015 with Hoa Khanh Dam (my principal supervisor), Truyen Tran and Aditya Ghose.
- Paper on mining Stack Overflow to predict who will answer questions has been accepted to ASWEC2015
- Paper on threshold-based risk identification in software projects has been accepted to ASWEC2015